Thursday, January 28, 2016

Updates and posters

A few announcements.

I have decided to change the name of Alison in Wonderland to simply Alison. I feel the film will play better with the Alice in Wonderland references obscured. I feel like it will be better for my audience to come into the movie colder, especially given the very genre-bending quality of Alison.

I wound up doing another cut of Alison. I mostly did some sound tweaks and took a bit more footage out. The movie runs just over 66 minutes now.

I gave JLCarrozza.com a long needed and much overdue update. Alison in Wonderland.net will soon follow suit in the next few days.

My next project will be a short film called Eater. It will be filmed this fall. I am keeping the plot rather secret for now as I want the end result to be as shocking as possible. I will be releasing a poster for it in the next few months.

Last but not least, here's a treat, some posters for Alison that will be used to promote the film at festivals:






No comments: