Monday, April 25, 2011


I proudly present the first of the Alison in Wonderland production diaries, an eyeopening glance into the world of Gen-Y Films with the film's pre-production process. As you can see, I've been working hard on the props, blocking the shots and getting things ready in time for shooting. I just posted casting calls for the movie last week and am rooting through applicants, though I seem to getting some cold feet here and there after reading the script. I did a few auditions on Saturday after a jaunt to the Brattle to see Monster Zero and the rare AIP print of Destroy All Monsters on the big screen.


And finally posted is some exclusive footage from the Black Sunshine: Conversations with T.F. Mou premiere including my pre-film speech and some footage of T.F. Mou in attendance. Enjoy.

No comments: