Monday, January 25, 2010

Part four of An Evening with J.L. Carrozza is here!

Here things take a more earnest turn and I speak of parts of my life that were not entirely pleasant, including my uninspiring, substance abuse fueled days at a crappy corporate art college, the YouTube fare I made that I'm not entirely proud of, the fetal and furry madness of Unborn and The Magic Forest, how the first incarnation of Alice in Wonderland fell apart, my first meeting with T.F. Mou and my decision after the failure of two big projects and dropping out of school to go back to the Alice project after all.

This one fell very behind the schedule and is out nearly a day late mostly because I had to set my new machine up. The 4th part of Evening was the first thing I cut on the system so some of the fonts are a little different but I kept the style as consistent as I could. It works beautifully and should churn out T.F. Mou nicely. The only big complaint I have is that Windows 7 doesn't have Vista's wonderful version of Movie Maker which I use a lot for codec conversion.

No comments: