Tuesday, December 22, 2009

J.L. CARROZZA WISHES YOU A HOLLY, JOLLY, SADISTIC AND MASOCHISTIC XXX-MASS.

Some news, will elaborate more come New Years'.

First, I am taking a two month break from Conversations with T.F. Mou. The project has been my most technical difficulty riddled project to date, which is not surprising, given the size, scope and level of detail involved. Honestly, the biggest mistake I made was not the level of ambition, but was thinking I could "probably pull through" with only a 150 GB hard drive Toshiba laptop computer and an external hard drive. The last hard drive failure I think was a strong clue that I needed a new set-up. Thus I'm getting a new, more state-of-the-art computer to cut it all on. The problem now is that the editing file has apparently corrupted. Or the computer just can't take the memory strain of rendering anymore. I spent almost a month and a half trying to iron it all out and it just keeps "erroring". It's getting so frustrating and just plain counter productive.

I will probably breeze through it with a lot of memory and more disc space, so it very well could still be finished by June.

As said, Alison in Wonderland has found enthusiastic backers. It will be shot in 2010. More on that in the New Years' post. An opportunity beyond opportunities.

I will be releasing a 30 minute (three part) interview segment to YouTube in January where I'm going to talk about various things including fairly detailed retrospectives on Little Red Riding Hood and Dream House and lots of juicy details on Conversations with T.F. Mou and Alison in Wonderland. The teaser poster for Alison in Wonderland will be unveiled.

1 comment:

Kevin James said...

Any info on who your investors may be?