Sunday, June 28, 2009

Well, I decided to go back to more cinematic unfinished business and asked to interview T.F. Mou again, this time with good equipment, sound and a bit of a crew. He agreed and I'll be seeing him at the end of July.

What will hopefully result is the documentary that everybody deserves. I'm shooting for an hour runtime and am going in much more depth about Mou himself. And the sound will be good.

The very tentative, pulling dates out of my rear idea is that Conversations with T.F. Mou (this time for real) be on DVD by Halloween or Christmas depending on the completion and how easy/hard production is. Like the new Little Red Riding Hood and Dream House it'll also go to the fests.

I'm getting a little worried about being able to make my July 6th deadline for the DVD, though, since my Epson replacement still isn't here yet.

1 comment:

Kevin James said...

Hey- let me know if you need an extra hand with this one. I'd like to help record sound while you interview, if possible.