Sunday, June 14, 2009



Hopefully this promo will give you an idea of what to expect from the DVD.

The DVD's special features are just about done.

I went to PACTV and recorded the audio commentary for both films as well as some voice overs. I was going to just "talk through the movies" but I had such detailed notes from months ago that I couldn't keep up with the fast paced films, so I have done it in sound bytes which will be edited together in sync with the two films.

The DVDs will be rolled out sooner rather than later. After the commentaries are done being edited I'll just be waiting on the materials now.

3 comments:

Kevin James said...

Hey man- put a link to your site in the YouTube info- it'll make finding your site only a click away.

Crocodile said...

Kevin James is incredible!!

J.L. Carrozza said...

"Hey man- put a link to your site in the YouTube info- it'll make finding your site only a click away."

Just what I plan to do once the DVD's available.