Thursday, January 22, 2009

The new Gen-Y Films logo is finished.

I'm very happy with it.

Also, The Magic Forest was muted this morning because of its John O'Banion song. I took it down because the film isn't much without its soundtrack.

I have a dilemma now.

I'm thinking about tweaking the film a bit, replacing the song and re-uploading it.

However, I don't really want to do that, as I hate the film and its not one I want to revisit anytime soon.

So you guys choose. I'll do it if you want to see it. Write, as a comment, what you want: is it worth reuploading or not?

4 comments:

Jon Leo said...

I wouldn't, especially if I disliked the project that much. If it were any of your other projects I'd say do it, but I don't think it'd be worth the effort in this case.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't put it back up.

J.L. Carrozza said...

I'm glad you guys are giving me your real opinion.

I actually think it's my best shot film to date (hands under the puppets aside), but it's so full of hate I can't watch it.

I don't know what possessed me to use Beethoven's 9th during a puppet rape scene.

Kevin James said...

Hey, why not? Technically it works and you got a pretty funny character out of Dave. If for nothing more than archival purposes, why not post it as an example of where you were last summer. Artistically, I mean.